Fatigue to Failure Tester
- Fatigue to Failure Tester Data Sheet (229 KB)
- Meets ASTM D4482
- Control and collect data from up to three units with one computer.
- Computer connected with a USB Port
- Load up to twenty-four samples for each trial
- Failure determined by photo sensor switches
Determines the fatigue life of elastomeric compounds in tension. Special specimens are stretched and released via a continuously rotating cam. Device records number of cycles applied to each specimen before sample is destroyed by fatigue.
- Compound Development
- Extension Cycling Fatigue
- Geometric mean fatigue life
- Fatigue Life as a function of Extension ratio and / or Strain Energy
- Sample Mold
- Dumbell die cutter
- ASTM D4482