AlphaCare – Daytime
The Daytime Support offering, our most popular package, is designed for customers who need a modest yet continuously available level of support and who wish to keep their laboratory information management system investments current.
Our Daytime Support plan features include:
- Coverage for one year from date of purchase
- Software updates – latest release containing new features, enhancements and defect corrections supplied in regular intervals
- Telephone support during normal business hours
- Email support
- Internet support (provides direct support of your system through an Internet connection using a secure access tool). Provides an immediate response and potentially eliminates on-site charges and travel costs while reducing downtime.
- Two hour initial contact call back commitment
- If on-site visitation is required:
- Invoiced in four hour increments at appropriate response rate
- Travel costs are billed at actual
- Discounted rates for on-site training, visits and custom programming requests
- Major focus: In-depth troubleshooting and assistance
Requirements: ¹Not all problems may be resolvable over the Internet. A site visit may be required at additional costs. ²Customer is responsible for backups for recoverability. ³Internet support requires a network connection and ability to access the Internet. ⁴Customer must be at current software version.