- MV2000 Data Sheet (269.7 KB)
Mooney Viscometer designed to test raw elastomers or mixed rubber. Measures viscosity and and / or scorch properties. Instrument specifications exceed ASTM requirements.
Measuring or verifying the Mooney Viscosity of raw elastomers. Measure the scorch properties of mixed rubber compounds. Measure the elasticity of raw elastomers by measuring stress relaxation.
- Temperature: Ambient to 200 C
- Rotation: 2 rpm standard, 0.1 to 20 rpm optional
- Test Capabilities
- Mooney Viscosity
- Mooney Scorch
- Stress Relaxation
- Does not require a computer except for stress relaxation
- Enterprise or Eclipse software for handling historical data
- Long life rotor seal
- Small rotor for high viscosity materials
- Constant volume sample cutter
- ASTM 1646