Alpha Technologies - The Material Testing Experts
- Digital temperature controllers
- Strain gauge force measurement
- Digital motor
- Stiffest ODR linkage available in the world
- Rotor comes out easily to help remove the stiffest cured samples.
Oscillating Disc Rheometer designed to test the cure properties of mixed rubber. A modern version of the rubber industries most popular test instrument.
Measures the viscosity, cure times and final cure state of mixed rubber compounds.
- Ambient to 200°C
- 1 or 3 degrees of arc (14% or 42%)
- Does not require a computer for the ASTM data points
- 1.667 Hz
- Measures cure properties under isothermal test conditions with constant strain and frequency.
- Constant Volume Sample Cutter
- Enterprise Pathfinder Software
- Eclipse Software
- ASTM 2084