Enter to Win Alpha Technologies’ Oldest RPA in Service Sweepstakes!
Anyone with an Alpha RPA can enter. Anyone can win.
We’re looking for the oldest Alpha RPA in service, and we’re willing to pay handsomely for that information. If you have one of our RPAs – even if it’s brand new – you could win a wonderful prize. Just fill out the form and upload a photo of your RPA. Include a close-up of the serial number plate. Feel free to take a group shot with the RPA and members of your QC or R&D team.
Prizes! Prizes! Two Ways to Win
The company or lab with the oldest Alpha RPA in service (as determined by the serial number)
You will win:
All eligible entries will be entered to win a gift of Alpha Swag as determined by a random drawing.
You will win:
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. PRIZES: (DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE). (DESCRIPTION OF OLDEST RPA IN SERVICE PRIZE). Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions are permitted, except at the discretion of Alpha Technologies. Alpha Technologies reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Alpha Technologies will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on [START DATE] at 12:00 AM EST through [END DATE] at 11:59 PM EST, log on to www.alpha-technologies.com/oldestRPAsweepstakes to fill out the entry form and upload photographs of your RPA. As an alternative means of entry, entry forms submitted without photographs will also be considered complete submissions. All entries must be received by [END DATE] at 11:59 PM EST to be counted, no exceptions. Only one entry is permitted per company department or lab. The use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to owners of all Alpha RPAs in service in the United States, with valid Alpha serial numbers. Void where prohibited.
5. DRAWING: Sweepstakes winner will be determined by random drawing on (DATE). Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Oldest RPA in Service winner will be determined by serial number. Potential winners will be notified by Alpha Technologies on (DATE). Potential winners will have until (DATE) at 5:00 PM EST to claim their prizes by signing and returning the required form. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Alpha Technologies shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Alpha Technologies, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
6. SUBMISSION: Submission of an entry, including all entry information and photographs, also constitutes permission to Alpha Technologies to use the entrant’s name, entry information, and submitted photographs for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold Alpha Technologies harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Alpha Technologies will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in Alpha Technologies’ opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Alpha Technologies reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in any manner it deems appropriate. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ohio, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Cleveland, Ohio.
Alpha Technologies Collaborates with University of Akron to Support Sustainable Polymer Research
Alpha Technologies, a leader in polymer testing and analysis, announced...Read More
The Rubber Process Analyzer Turned 30!
Author Alpha Technologies Hudson, OH Alpha Technologies announced the 30th...Read More